SFSMUNB serves as a platform for students to explore the tumultuous real-life scenarios of delegates at international forums. It strives to expose students to vagaries of international politics and the thought process behind every decision and resolution taken by diplomats during a conference.
The registration fee per delegate is Rs. 1000, and can be paid on the first day of the conference.
Click below to access the links to register for SFSMUNB - 2019.
Here lies your map to the adventure, indulge yourself in the extremes of the agendas.
Let the adventure begin.
Click below to access the background guides for the committees.
Dates : 5th, 6th and 7th July 2019
Venue : St. Francis School (ICSE), Koramangala.
Rules and Regulations:
1. The registration fee per delegate is Rs.1000 and can be paid on the first day of the conference.
2. One teacher coordinator will be allowed to company the students for each delegation.
3. Students of grade 6 to 12 of any curriculum are eligible to attend the conference.
4. Dress Code for the conference will be Western Business Attire.
5. The minimum number of delegates per group delegation is 5.